Like any task for me, often the most difficult part is getting started. Well… I’ve just set up a blog I’m calling Wesleyan Grace which will be my meandering thoughts as I make my way through the landscape of life in the United Methodist Church as a lover of Jesus Christ and his Church, a journeyman for the Gospel, and a reformer at heart who relentlessly believes that God’s grace is always at work bringing about transformation and thereby making all things new. So here I go and if you choose to follow along with me on my journey, may the way be blessed for both of us!
Tag Archives: United Methodist Church
- @altoccb @longkal @rsmartoia @umcna It was a great "Start" for a renewed movement for planting new faith communities in NAC. Thanks! 3 years ago
- RT @ElyseFitz: I wish I hated my own sin as much as I hate everyone else's. 3 years ago
- ALS has impacted many lives, including mine. Join me in supporting ALSA and participate in the #icebucketchallenge! inflnc.us/Tkfg0 3 years ago
- RT @plawler111: "Have we not embraced,'The parish is my world' rather than embracing 'The world as my parish?'" George Hunter #umc #umcl ... 4 years ago
- On Advent: "He became what we are that he might make us what he is." --St. Athanasius 5 years ago