Dale R. Cohen is an ordained elder in the United Methodist Church and is currently on renewal leave from his role as Senior Pastor of Canterbury UMC. Dale is married to Ann and between them they have a blended family of Andrew, Adam and Isabel– all young adults exploring life in their unique ways with families of their own.
About Dale R. Cohen
- No categories
- @altoccb @longkal @rsmartoia @umcna It was a great "Start" for a renewed movement for planting new faith communities in NAC. Thanks! 4 years ago
- RT @ElyseFitz: I wish I hated my own sin as much as I hate everyone else's. 4 years ago
- ALS has impacted many lives, including mine. Join me in supporting ALSA and participate in the #icebucketchallenge! inflnc.us/Tkfg0 4 years ago
- RT @plawler111: "Have we not embraced,'The parish is my world' rather than embracing 'The world as my parish?'" George Hunter #umc #umcl ... 5 years ago
- On Advent: "He became what we are that he might make us what he is." --St. Athanasius 5 years ago